Blogging doesn’t have to be hard. Actually, you should only be blogging if you enjoy it.
What I love most about being a blogger is the creative freedom it gives me. I OWN this blog and I can write about whatever the hell I want to!
But I will admit I sometimes I lack inspiration and run out of fun ideas for blog topics. That’s why I decided to write this blog (here is your first blog topic idea haha!) and help you overcome writer’s block. Hopefully you find some inspiration and your next blog topic. If you use any of these ideas, please DM it to me on Instagram & I will share it to my stories + Pinterest!
This will be formatted by niche. If you are a general lifestyle influencer, then you might find something under every niche. If you are more specific, then skip to your specific niche for inspiration!
- Fashion & Beauty
- Motherhood & Kids
- Food & Cooking
- Health & Fitness
PRO-TIP: Use CANVA to make quality Blog Covers. I make them all under ‘Pinterest Pins’ so they are multifunction.
FASHION & BEAUTY
PRO TIP: Leverage blog posts for higher paying collaborations. Don’t write the blog just on the company like one big ad, but instead how you can style the items, sizing info, etc!
- Brighten Your Wardrobe: Create the Perfect Fashion Palette
- 10 Braiding Styles For Long Hair
- How To Pull Off The ‘Off-Duty’ Model Look
- 10 Ways To Style A Black Blazer
- Nail Designs For Any Occasion
- 10 Worst Skin Care Products
- Declutter & Organize Your T-Shirt In 3 Easy Steps
- Best Places To Shop For The Latest Trends
- How To Start Making Money On LikeToKnowIt
- 10 Pieces That Will Never Go Out Of Style
- How To Become A Brand Ambassador For Your Favorite Brands
- Loungewear That Makes You Feel Fab
- 5 Beauty Companies That Still Test On Animals
- What Toxins Are Hiding In Your Skin Care?
- Must Haves From Ulta Beauty
- Ulta vs Sephora: What One Is Better?
- How To Get The Perfect Smokey Eye
- If You Want Bomb Make Up, You Need Bomb Skin Care
- My #1 Skin Care Tip You Must Do Everyday For Perfect Skin
- Everything You Need To Know Before Getting Lip Filler
PRO TIP: Sign up for LikeToKnowIt & hyperlink your pictures, brands, etc to LTK or any high performing affiliates you are apart of.
PRO TIP: Having travel content on your blog will get you a TON of hosted stays- AKA FREE HOTELS! Not only that, but free flights, car rentals, experiences, food, and more!
- 10 Favorite Places To Eat In [CITY]
- Green Tourism: How To Travel Sustainably
- Everything You Need To Know To Plan A Solo Trip
- The Best Travel Credit Cards For Maximum Rewards & Discounts
- What NOT To Pack When Traveling To Europe
- How To Overpack In One Suitcase
- 15 Towns To Visit Off The Beaten Path
- 10 Cities You Must Visit In The Summer
- How To Travel For Less
- My Travel Diary: My Backpacking Experience
- How To Pack Your Suitcase Like A World Traveler
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Traveled To [Destination]
- Hostels Vs Hotels: What’s The Difference & What One Is Right For You?
- How To Travel For Free In Your 20s
- 5 Destinations You Must Travel To Before You’re 30
- How To Be A Tourist In Your Hometown
- How To Plan The Perfect Roadtrip
- Rookie Mistakes First Time Travelers Always Make
- How To Get Upgraded Rooms & Flights For Free
- How To Avoid Tourist Traps In Europe
PRO TIP: Start a partnership with a luggage company that offers affiliate commission & include your favorite luggage hyperlinked to your affiliate link in every post!
MOTHERHOOD & KIDS
PRO TIP: If you have a blog & Instagram, you seriously won’t ever have to buy another thing for your kids. Leverage both of these for high-paying collaborations! Work on quality content not just ads, and watch the collaborations come in!
- Getting Ready to go Back to Work after a Baby
- 10 Things Not To Say To A New Mom
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew During My Pregnancy
- How To Survive Postpartum Like A Pro
- A New Mom’s Guide To Breastfeeding
- Exclusive Pumping vs Breastfeeding: What One Is Right For You?
- 5 Tips For Safe Sleep
- How To Be A Mom While Holding Onto Your Independence
- The Perfect Mom Doesn’t Exist: Real Stories From Imperfect Moms
- 10 Unique Themes for Baby’s First Birthday
- How To Design An Aesthetic Nursery
- Healthy Snacks For Kids
- How To Make Genuine Mom Friends
- How To Stop Mom Shaming: And Ways You May Be Mom Shaming
- Co-Sleeping Myths & Facts: Everything You Need To Know
- How To Find Support During High Risk Pregnancies
- Recovering After A Miscarriage: When Do You Start Trying Again?
- Toys Your Kids Will Actually Play With
- Montessori vs Waldorf: What’s Best For Your Family
- Modern Day Montessori: Navigating Plastic, Electronics, & Social Media
PRO-TIP: Circulate your blogs in Mommy groups that allow them on Facebook. This is a great way to get more readers & connect with like minded mamas!
FOOD & COOKING
PRO-TIP: Food companies are some of the highest paid collaborations. Leverage your blog for even higher paid partnerships + free food!
- The Ultimate Cookie Recipes To Bake, Sell, or Gift
- How To Make The Perfect Chocolate Flan
- 5 Restaurant’s In [CITY] That Are Overated
- Best Food Trucks In [CITY] And What To Order
- 10 Healthy Party Snacks Your Kids Will Love
- 18 Curry Dishes
- 8 Picnic Ideas Besides PB & J
- 5 Things I Learned Cooking At Home
- Meal Delivery Kits: What Ones Are The Best?
- How To Be A Home Chef With No Training
- How To Grill Like A Pro
- 10 Vegan Dishes You Would Never Know Didn’t Have Real Meat
- 5 Ways To Cook ToFu
- How To Eat Like A Foodie
- 5 Shows Every Foodie Must Watch
- Guilt Free Burritos Perfect For Cinco De Mayo
- How To Go Gluten Free Without Compromising On Flavor
- How To Bake Without Milk
- 5 Essentials Every Home Cook Needs In Their Kitchen
- 3 Different Ways To Make Mac ‘n’ Cheese
PRO-TIP: Put recipes on Pinterest Pins made on Canva. You can include these in your blogs, circulate on Pinterest, and Instagram stories!
HEALTH & FITNESS
PRO-TIP: If you are a health coach, write blogs as freebies! This will open the door to a ton more clients & give them a preview of your work. This helps establish trust & they are more likely to pay for your services!
- 15-Minute Beginner HIIT Cardio Workout
- 5 Supplements You Should NEVER Take
- How To Lose 10lb Without A Fad Diet
- What Is Keto & Is It Right For You?
- How To Maintain The Weight You’re At
- How To Build Muscle Without Loosing Weight
- How To Love Your Body During Your Weightloss Journey
- 10 Salads That Are Healthy & Delicious
- How To Count Your Macros For Dummies
- How To Lose Weight Without Doing Cardio
- What Supplements Should You Really Be Taking?
- 5 Weight-Loss Myths
- 3 Things Healthy People Do Everyday
- 50 Healthy Smoothies To Start Your Day
- 7 Work Outs To Do With Resistant Bands
- Will You Get Results From Beachbody?
- How To Become A Health Coach
- 5 Snacks That Are Healthy & Delicious
- Meal Prep 101
- 10 Affirmations For Body Positivity
Hopefully you find some inspiration and your next blog topic. If you use any of these ideas, please DM it to me on Instagram & I will share it to my stories + Pinterest!