If you haven’t had a chance to, PLEASE read the two blogs I published this week. They are a little lengthy but they are worth the read and will literally change your life. I think it is so important for us to be educated on how what we put on our skin directly impacts our health. You will then understand that this blog is so much more than just a bullshit list of my favorite products I’m trying to sell you. Every product on this blog has been carefully researched. I personally use most of these items and have spent so many hours researching the companies and the ingredients in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PRODUCTS!
This blog is NOT an ad or sponsored by any company. I have listed a TON more products in EVERY price range. I am staying 100% authentic and have spent so much time and care compiling this list. My purpose for this blog is to take some stress away from you the next time you need to replace an item in your beauty cabinet. I am NOT here to influence you to buy products but to do research and make educated decisions on your purchases that directly impact the health of you and your family. I am going to include multiples in every category for every price point!
I also HIGHLY recommend subscribing for the Kinder Beauty Box. THIS IS NOT AN AD OR AFFILIATE LINK! They research dozens of clean, non-toxic companies that deliver the best in their products. You pay $24 a month for 4-6 full size products and the value is unreal. In November I got a Plantioxidants cream that retails for $100! That alone was worth the entire box and I use the cream every day and still have a ton left! It has helped introduce me to so many high quality, safe companies I never knew existed!
(I’m trying to figure out how to link the items to the list below that allows you to jump to that section if you click it but we’re not there yet. Haha so I will list them in order and you can scroll to the sections you’re interested in! Also, if you have any clean, non-toxic products you’re obsessed with I would love to try them!!! Drop a comment below or DM me on Insta!)
Shampoo & Conditioner
Quick Links & Favorite Brands:
- Delia Organics: my #1 go to brand for skin care. They care about ingredients, skin allergies, and helping the environment. You can’t go wrong with them!
- EVOLVh: you are ruining your color treated hair by adding more chemicals on top. Protect your investment & health with natural hair care that will bring your dull hair back to life
- Rustic Maka: deodorant that’ll actually prevent you from smelling without causing long-term health issues. MUST HAVE!
- Hanalei: island inspired products that you NEED at an affordable price!
- Eve Hansen: they have something for everyone! Affordable & great quality
- Franklin & Whitman: they truly surprise me. Their products are one of the cleanest I can find at drug store prices! $10 for a face masks that will last you months with only 4 simple ingredients?! COUNT ME IN!
- Plantioxidants: very high end products but if you splurge, you won’t regret it!
- 100% Pure: the name says it all! Ingredients we can trust in trendy packaging at an affordable price
- Dear Self: stop EVERYTHING- YOU NEED THEIR MOISTURIZER
- Andalou Naturals: incredible products but it will not let me link on this blog.
- Dermae: drug store prices, made with quality ingredients (not all our non-toxic, so make sure to do some research but they have great options)
Shampoo & Conditioner
Soap & Body Wash
golden goose says
I and my friends ended up checking the excellent pointers found on the blog and so instantly I had a terrible feeling I had not thanked the blog owner for those techniques. Most of the ladies became so happy to read through all of them and already have very much been having fun with these things. I appreciate you for really being quite kind and for opting for this form of helpful subjects most people are really needing to learn about. Our honest regret for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.