My 7-year-old cousin has a birthday coming up and I was looking for a unique gift for her that she could enjoy for a lot longer than just a few days. Like most kids, she has the habit of playing with a toy for a few days or weeks and then it gets tossed aside and never touched again.
I stumbled across Toy Box Monthly and it was like they knew my exact problem and had all the answers.
At Toy Box Monthly you can choose between a boy or girl box which has 4 to 6 toys in each box. The toys are delivered monthly for girls or boys ages 4 to 9. It totally solves the problem of getting ONE gift they quickly outgrow. Instead, by the time they are done with their box, a new one is on the way full of fun new toys and activities.
For her birthday I opted for the 3-month prepaid plan so for the next 3 months the toys will get delivered straight to her door. What kid wouldn’t love that?!
WHAT WAS IN HER 1ST BOX
The first box she received which I wrapped for her birthday, included 6 awesome toys totally in trend with what girls her age are loving right now.
- Squeesh Yum Minis Collectible
- Kitty Club Shopping Set with 1 Figurine, 1 Hat, 1 Bag, & 1 Mini Poster
- Suprise Collectible My Little Pony & Card
- Num Noms Scented Light Up Ring
- Surprise Collectible Hatchimals Mini Clip On
- Frozen Little Kingdom Rise & Shine Elsa set with a bed and changeable accessories
She loved everything but was SUPER excited about the Rise & Shine Elsa as well as the Hatchimals mini clip. I thought it was pretty cool that they added a few items in the box where kids can set out to collect them all. It creates a hobby for them and gives them something to look forward to if the next month will have another collectible item.
I added up the price of all the items in the box and found BEFORE TAX and SHIPPING the total came out to $47.46. I then added California State Tax and shipping, and the grand total of the items, if you were to purchase them separately, was: $56.35 and that only included shipping of Amazon. It didn’t include if you purchased each item from the individual online stores, that total would be well over $70.
- Squeesh Yum Minis ($7 Walmart + Tax)
- Collectible Kitty Club Shopping Set ($5 at Claire’s + Tax)
- Surprise Collectable My Little Pony & Card ($8.99 + Tax + $4.99 Shipping on Amazon)
- Num Noms Scented Light Up Ring ($8.99 at Party City + Tax)
- Surprise Collectible Hatchimals Mini Clip-On ($6.99 on Amazon + Tax)
- Frozen Little Kingdom Rise & Shine Elsa ($10.49 on Amazon + Tax)
I felt even better about my 3-month subscription because one box alone was almost the value of the entire 3 months! Plus when she received all the items, she knew exactly what they were and was super excited to have some of her own.
All in all, I think Toy Box Monthly is a great investment for your little one. Some of the items in the box were clippable so for the older kids they could attach onto their backpacks and bring to school! I am excited to see what she gets in the next two months and can’t wait to hear about how much she loves them!
Thanks for reading!