My love for you is so big it has reached all the way to ____________
If you’ve been looking on Pinterest the last year for gift ideas, then you have probably stumbled upon this project a few times.
After my friend had me help her create an album for her husband, I was hooked. I decided I was going to make one for my husband and grandma for their birthday this year and I’m so glad I did. The finished product ended up being a gift they will cherish for years to come.
Getting started, I wish someone would have warned me how hardcore people take this. Even just a heads up on the etiquette of trading. I had no idea about any of the rules or things I should/shouldn’t do.
Below I have laid out everything you will need to know to complete your project! You will find links for Facebook trading groups, rules for trading, message examples, and gift ideas!
FACEBOOK GROUPS FOR TRADING
- My Love For You Is So Big It Has Reached…
- My Love For You Is So Intense It’s Traveled The World♥️?
- My Love For You Is So Big Its Reached…?
- My love for you is so big… Around the World Notes Love Notes
- ❤️My Love For You Is SO BIG❤️
RULES AND TIPS FOR TRADING
- You must be willing to make a card in return for yours. The more you ask for, the more you must be willing to make in return.
- Keep your message sweet but simple. People in these trading groups are from different countries, so it is hard for them to write a huge note in another language. Once they see your message is so long, they more than likely won’t agree to the trade.
- DELIVER ON TIME. As I said, these people take it SO SERIOUSLY. If you do not deliver your end of the trade on time, you will be blocked from the groups.
- Create SAMPLE pictures. The groups all demand a sample picture when trading. It saves the hassle of asking where you live or what backgrounds are available.
- When trading, if you are the first person to send your end, make sure to PROOF it. Facebook allows you to write on the picture in the app. So all you have to do is type PROOF, and it ensures you don’t get scammed. I had it happen to me so many times! I would send my picture unproofed and then get blocked by the user. That’s no fun. But with a proof, once they complete the trade, you just send them the original photo.
- [THEIR NAME*], [YOUR NAME] Love for you is so big it has reached all the way to [CITY, STATE OR COUNTRY]
- [THEIR NAME*] [YOUR NAME] loves you so much we can feel it all the way in [CITY, STATE OR COUNTRY]
- [THEIR NAME*], Everyone in [CITY, STATE OR COUNTRY] wishes you a Happy Birthday (or whatever you’re celebrating. Graduation, anniversary, job promotion, etc.)
- [THEIR NAME*], [YOUR NAME] Loves you so much they are bringing a piece Of [CITY, STATE OR COUNTRY] to you!
- [THEIR NAME*], Our love is so big it has reached all the way to [CITY, STATE OR COUNTRY]
*Put the person’s name who is receiving the gift.
Honestly, there are HUNDREDS of great ideas out there. I am going to share with you my top 5 favorite ways including the exact way I presented mine! You can also head over to our Pinterest Board to find more ideas and inspiration.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Trading Group where you can connect with people all over the world for incredible notes! Let me know you will
Did you surprise your loved one with this gift? I would love to see! Comment below or shoot me an email.
Thanks for reading!