Road trips with kids and toddlers doesn’t have to be miserable. The secret to a successful road trip is having the right activities and snacks of course. Here are our road trip essentials and activities for ourselves and our very wild toddler. All of these items can be found on Amazon and if you use my links in this blog you are supporting a stay at home mama who loves to travel with her family.
Don’t forget to head over to @pickingdaisiesblog to see these essentials in action.
6+ hour drives to Disney once a month has taught us a thing or two that’s for sure! We like to start our trip with activities, snacks, (maybe a nap) and then resort to the tablet when everything else has failed. What I love about the tray holder and backset pocket is there is a place for the tablet so you are not reaching behind you every time they drop it.
I love the cooler because it is inexpensive, portable, and perfect for long drives. We are able to bring healthy snacks for everyone and don’t have to resort in fast food. Browse through our essentials and activities list and let me know below if I forgot anything or if you have a travel must have that you can’t live without!
- CBD for everyone (perfect for car sickness, nerves, agitation, and not losing your shit when your kid just won’t quit. I also give Addy some “happy juice” to soothe her belly and make her happier)
- Backseat Organizer and Tablet Holder
- Toddler/Kid Lap Tray for activities, snacks, and more
- Trunk Organizer for easy packing & carrying miscellaneous items
- Phone Holder
- Keep Going First Aid Kit
Snacks On The Go
Toddler & Kid Activities
- Amazon Kids Tablet (let’s not pretend we would rather listen to our kid scream for 3 hours while driving than giving them a tablet lol)
- Princess Backpack
- Reusable Stickers and Scenes
- Magnetic Dress Up Activity
- Busy Mat (foldable and perfect travel size)
- Sensory Beads (no mess) and carrying container
- Unicorn Activity Backpack
- Color Packs (found at target)
- Easy to hold books